Sajar Plastics is always looking for skilled individuals for our team
Sajar Plastics, a global leader in gas assisted injection molding, and has frequent opportunities for molders. This position molds large, complex plastic parts for the Medical, Financial, and Industrial markets.
- Math, 8th grade or higher
- Basic Communication Skills
- Reading/Writing, 8th grade or higher
- Good Attendance
Process Technician (2nd Shift)
Establishes the molding process at the beginning of each production run. Troubleshoots molding process and machine issues. Maintains the process throughout the production run to continue to optimize parameters.
- Work equivalent. College degree in plastics a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with coworkers
- Detail oriented
Material Handler – 2nd Shift
Responsible for performing controlled flow of raw material through Assembly process.
- Physically capable of lifting 55 lbs.
- Maintains accurate reports for inventory.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
Plans and designs injection molding process parameters. Troubleshoots problematic resins and parts. Analyzes workflow, production methods and work force utilization. Determines the process improvements needed to achieve manufacturing goals.
- BS in Plastics Engineering with a minimum of 2-4+ years’ experience
- Knowledge of various injection molding manufacturing processes
- Experience with setup and processing of engineered resins
- Hands on experience processing on large presses