Sajar Plastics is always looking for skilled individuals for our team
Quality Inspector (2nd Shift)
Quality Inspector will assure that the molded parts and assemblies sent to customers are in conformance with the agreed upon high standards.
This individual will ensure that manufactured products meet company and customer quality specifications in accordance with specified acceptance criteria and standards.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience performing inspections in a manufacturing environment
Sajar Plastics, a global leader in gas assisted injection molding, and has frequent opportunities for molders.
- Mold large, complex plastic parts for the Medical, Financial, and Industrial markets.
- Math, 8th grade or higher
- Basic Communication Skills
- Reading/Writing, 8th grade or higher
- Good Attendance