Sajar Plastics is always looking for skilled individuals for our team
Sajar Plastics, a global leader in gas assisted injection molding, and has frequent opportunities for molders. This position molds large, complex plastic parts for the Medical, Financial, and Industrial markets.
- Math, 8th grade or higher
- Basic Communication Skills
- Reading/Writing, 8th grade or higher
- Good Attendance
Process Technician (2nd Shift)
Establishes the molding process at the beginning of each production run. Troubleshoots molding process and machine issues. Maintains the process throughout the production run to continue to optimize parameters.
- Work equivalent. College degree in plastics a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with coworkers
- Detail oriented
Operates pneumatic spray equipment applying paint and other material coating or shielding to plastic component parts.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Previous paint booth experience a plus