Sajar Plastics is always looking for skilled individuals for our team
Molding Operators (2nd Shift)
Sajar Plastics, a global leader in gas assisted injection molding, and has frequent opportunities for molders. Sajar is located in Middlefield, Ohio and has been innovating the production of large, complex, molded products since 1949. We are a team oriented business, committed to meeting the needs of our customers and employees. This role reports to the Director of Human Resources.
- Mold large, complex plastic parts for the Medical, Financial, and Industrial markets.
- Math, 8th grade or higher
- Basic Communication Skills
- Reading/Writing, 8th grade or higher
- Good Attendance
Sajar Plastics, the leading plastic injection, gas assisted molding company located in Middlefield, Ohio is looking for a Painter II. The individual will be a team member of our Coatings Department. To be considered candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 2 – 4 years’ experience as a production painter
- Experienced using pneumatic spray equipment applying paint and other coating and shielding to plastic/metal/wood parts
- Performs visual inspection of all parts prior to painting/coating/shielding
- Notifies Quality Control immediately of any non-standard issues
- Documents number of parts processed
- Makes necessary adjustments to gun as needed
Quality Inspector (2nd Shift)
Sajar Plastics, the leading plastic injection gas assisted molding company, located in Middlefield, Ohio, seeks to hire a Quality Inspector that will assure that the molded parts and assemblies sent to customers are in conformance with the agreed upon high standards.
This individual will ensure that manufactured products meet company and customer quality specifications in accordance with specified acceptance criteria and standards.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience performing inspections in a manufacturing environment