Sajar Plastics is always looking for skilled individuals for our team
Quality Inspector (2nd Shift)
Sajar Plastics, the leading plastic injection gas assisted molding company, located in Middlefield, Ohio, seeks to hire a Quality Inspector that will assure that the molded parts and assemblies sent to customers are in conformance with the agreed upon high standards.
This individual will ensure that manufactured products meet company and customer quality specifications in accordance with specified acceptance criteria and standards.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience performing inspections in a manufacturing environment
Sajar Plastics, a global leader in gas assisted injection molding, is looking for a “pro” to process ADP payroll and benefits. Sajar is located in Middlefield, Ohio and has been innovating the production of large, complex, molded products since 1949. We are a team-oriented business, committed to meeting the needs of our customers and employees. This role reports to the Director of Human Resources.
- Accurate preparation, documentation and distribution of payroll for 100 employees via ADP Workforce Now
- Prepares headcount and monthly reports and addresses and resolves employee payroll-related questions.
- Maintains employee records – enters new hires and processes employment related changes plus enters all related deductions ensuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality.
- Administers pay policies, time and attendance and vacation ensuring consistency.
- Ensures Company payroll policies are in accordance with government regulations.
- Administers and maintains all Company benefit programs including orientations, enrollments, eligibility, coverage, record keeping and accuracy of vendor invoices.
- Supports Human Resources providing quality service to employees, plan participants and business partners.
- May assist with special projects.
- Proficient with ADP Workforce Now
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Power Point plus Excel
- Detail and results oriented, high standard of accuracy, self-motivated and able to work independently
- 3+ years of payroll/benefits experience
- High school diploma required
Sajar offers career growth in an industry with an exciting future. We provide competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and a team based culture.
Sajar Plastics is an Equal Opportunity Employers.