Sajar Plastics is always looking for skilled individuals for our team
Quality Inspector (2nd Shift)
Quality Inspector will assure that the molded parts and assemblies sent to customers are in conformance with the agreed upon high standards.
This individual will ensure that manufactured products meet company and customer quality specifications in accordance with specified acceptance criteria and standards.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience performing inspections in a manufacturing environment
Sajar Plastics, a global leader in gas assisted injection molding, and has frequent opportunities for molders.
- Mold large, complex plastic parts for the Medical, Financial, and Industrial markets.
- Math, 8th grade or higher
- Basic Communication Skills
- Reading/Writing, 8th grade or higher
- Good Attendance
Human Resources Administrator
The selected individual will report to the Director of Human Resources and will provide support in various functional areas of HR including:
- Processing all aspects of ADP payroll for 100 hourly and exempt associates
- Creating and maintaining all personnel records according to Federal and State law
- Administer all employee benefits including health and workers comp, vacations, etc.
- Providing support with employee relations activities
- Assuring compliance with Sajar’s employee policies and procedures
- Preparing internal employee communication for HR related matters
- Analyzing and processing all Human Resources related reports
- 2 – 5 years Human Resources experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- 2 years processing all aspects of ADP payroll including taxes and garnishments
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities in a changing environment
- Detail oriented and strongly committed to achieving excellence
- Team oriented with a “can-do” attitude
- Proficient in Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- High school diploma minimum, Bachelor’s Degree preferred